Luxury meets community
Residents of the 49-unit Griffin Apartments enjoy a list of features including downstairs Metro access, underground parking, and a pet-friendly and green building.
Other features include:
- A selection of one bedrooms, one bedrooms with den,
two bedrooms, and two bedroom lofts
- Open layouts with min. 9' ceilings and expansive city views
- Hardwood floors, honed marble tile
- Gourmet kitchens featuring Zodiaq quartz countertops, sleek cabinetry and stainless steel Bosch appliances
- Private rooftop terraces and balconies available
- Full-sized in-unit washer/dryer
- Walk-in closets
- Controlled building access at main lobby
- Developed by award winning Donatelli Development
- DC Green Building Standard in design and construction
- Walk score of 93
Live in Luxury
boutique apartment homes
Modern floorplans, open spaces, high ceilings, gourmet kitchens, hardwood, stainless steel; these are some of the standout features of our unique residences. Your new home awaits!
Join the Community
a vibrant neighborhood
Griffin sits at the center of the historic Petworth neighborhood in northwest Washington, DC. Walk the tree-lined streets, enjoy hot new restaurants & bars, and get instant access to all of DC.
Travel with Ease
parking, Metro, car & Bike share
Underground garage parking, onsite Zipcar, bikeshare across the street, and of course the Georgia Ave-Petworth Metro 1/2 block away (plus a Walk Score of 93).
WE WELCOME YOUR FURRY FRIENDS
Pets are welcome here at Griffin! Fees and pet rents may vary, so please speak to a leasing associate for breed restrictions and more information.
Living it up at Griffin.
Live life to the fullest at this luxurious modern boutique community just steps from the Georgia Avenue-Petworth Metro and Columbia Heights. Enjoy the property’s stellar location with a Walk Score of 93, making it ideal for those looking to explore the neighborhood and have instant access to all of DC, Maryland and Virginia:
- Walk to the Yes! Organic Market, CVS and new gourmet Safeway across the street.
- Satisfy your appetite at nearby dining hot spots Chez Billy, Crane & Turtle, Domku, EatsPlace, and Thip Khao.
- Discover neighborhood hangouts like Petworth Citizen, DC Reynolds, Slash Run, Looking Glass Lounge, Qualia Coffee and Meridian Pint.
- Head over to Columbia Heights and DC USA for the District’s shopping destination, with Target, Best Buy, a 24-hour Washington Sports Club, and more than 40 different retail and service outfits nearby.